Monday, December 22, 2008

birthday, Christmas, presents, fun with one of my presents, lyrics, rants and other fun stuff.

WHEW!!! OK so where should I begin? I know! I'll start at the beginning. :) every time I get to the end of one thing I'll put a *!*. That way you'll know. *!*

OK. so the 21 was my birthday. I'm now 13. If you woke up and there was chaos all around I'm sorry but I can't help living. and when you live you get older. So it's not my fault. Anyway I had a party on Saturday (at the stable where I ride of course but my parents forgot the candles for my cake:C)and then on Sunday there was a potluck and decorating for Christmas at my church and my parents brought another cake to church (and forgot to bring candles again:) and then we went home and I relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the day. I had a lot of fun this weekend and I hope everyone else did too. *!*

Christmas was yesterday!!! *!* I got a present for ALS and I'm working on one for my BFFL. I'm still working on plans for presents for a few other people. *!*

So..........for my birthday my parents got me a camera. Here's a pic I found online:
Ain't it PURTY?! lol. *!*


ok now on to the next two subjects, ok so since it's the second day of Christmas I had an idea. I'd write a remix. To THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS. lol. ok, are you ready for this? good cuz here I go: on the first day of Christmas santa gave to me:
a crazy party monkey named jane (ok so she's really a crazy FUNKY party monkey but that doesn't fit in the song. ttyl.

No comments: