Friday, January 2, 2009

HCALG's 12 days of Christmas (AGAIN!)

yeah......................................so I didn't post when I said I would. sorry!!!!!!!!! :)

anyway. on the 3rd day of Christmas santa gave to me:

three pairs of gloves, two horses, and a crazy party monkey named jane.

on the 4th day of Christmas santa gave to me:

(Molly)


(Cedric)

(Callie)

(Sabbi,my cat)

four loved cats, three pairs of gloves, two horses, and a crazy party monkey named jane

on the 5th day of Christmas santa gave to me:

five random things, four loved cats, three pairs of gloves, two horses, and a crazy party monkey named jane.

on the 6th day of Christmas santa gave to me:

six pairs of earrings, five random things, four loved cats, three pairs of gloves, two horses, and a crazy party monkey named jane.

on the 7th day of Christmas santa gave to me: )um....my computer won't upload a few of my pics so I used paint on my computer instead.(:

seven silly smileys, six pairs of earrings, five random things!!,four loved cats, three pairs of gloves, two horses, and a crazy party monkey named jane.

this post is taking too long so I'll post this and then finish up in another post. bye bye

No comments: